Whether you have back pain, neck pain, or headaches, you may find chiropractic care beneficial. At American Integrated Healthcare in Mesquite, TX, we provide various treatments to alleviate your discomfort and help you feel your best. Before visiting us, learn more about chiropractic care below!
What is Chiropractic Care?
Our chiropractors use hands-on manipulations to help your body heal naturally. These manipulations realign your spine and joints, which can offer pain relief and improve your mobility. While there may be similarities between chiropractic care and physical therapy, our chiropractors focus on certain manipulations to reduce your pain and physical therapists use stretches and exercises to eliminate discomfort.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care can provide a variety of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Neck Pain Relief – Neck pain can be caused by poor posture or sitting for long periods of time. Our chiropractors can properly align your spine, which can reduce the tension in your neck.
- Reduces Back Pain – Chiropractic care can help naturally alleviate your back pain. We utilize non-invasive techniques that don’t require medication or surgery to help you recover.
- Reduces Headaches – If you have tension headaches or cluster headaches, our chiropractors can help lower their intensity and frequency.
- Improves posture – Sitting for long periods of time can cause poor posture. With the right treatments and advice, we can help improve your posture.
- Relieves Pain Due to Arthritis – When the cartilage in your joints degenerates, it can lead to arthritis and cause pain. Chiropractic can help reduce the discomfort and improve your health.
- Helps with Injuries – Whether it is an auto accident injury, sports injury, or personal injury, chiropractic care can help you recover more quickly.
- Treats the Symptoms of Scoliosis – If you are experiencing pain due to scoliosis, our chiropractors can provide the necessary treatment that will ease your symptoms.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
Whether you have persistent neck pain or hip pain, our team at American Integrated Healthcare in Mesquite, TX, is happy to help. To learn more about our treatments or to schedule your first appointment, contact us at (972) 681-8321 today. When you need a chiropractor near me, we are happy to assist you!